Over the years I’ve been asked many questions about hat blocks by students and milliners. Where to find new or used blocks, advising on value and design, how to get best use of your existing blocks. This blog will offer a centralized place for questions, comments, advice and information for everyone to use and study in an interactive format.
- Comments/reviews of various hatblocks on Ebay and the web
- Finding used hatblocks, understanding the design and values
- Developing ideas for new blocks, finding and working with a blockmaker
- Blockmaker contact information
- Repairing and redesigning existing blocks
- Understanding different shapes and how they are best used
- Photograph database of hatblocks – Provide a reference library of hatblock photos gleaned from the Web.